MXP pumps are multi-stage horizontal closed couple pumps that were studied for the domestic environment, more specifically for garden use and irrigation, supplying water, and in apartment block systems. They are strong, compact, silent pumps, characteristics which, together with them being easy to use and install, make them ideal for this type of application.
When selecting the right model of pump for the needs of your system, the range you choose from must be as complete as possible. In this manner you can be sure that pumping system sizing is correct, and that the system itself works at best.
This is the reason why – in addition to answering the specific demands of the market – our research and development team worked to extend the range of MXP domestic pumps, adding two new models that can guarantee greater capacity.
The new additions are the MXP 206 and the MXP 406 pumps, which both reach a head of 65 metres, and which have a flow capacity of 5.4 m3 and 7.2m3 respectively.
The new models have all the strong points of the other MXP pumps:
- safer against dry running, thanks to the suction port above the pump axis;
- strength, thanks to the fact that the pump body is a single piece, open on one side only;
- compactness, guaranteed by the fact that the pump-motor union and base are a single piece;
- low noise level, thanks to the water-filled shroud around the stages;
- care of the materials that come into contact with the liquid: AISI 304 steel and Noryl.
When used to transport drinking water, the MXP 206 and MXP 406 pumps can be supplied with ACS Sanitary Conformity Certification if requested.